Friday, March 28, 2014

MISS TRACY RETURNS

Miss Tracy is someone i met on Craigslist a long time ago and we recently got back in touch. She came over to my house for a bit and one of the first things she mentioned was that she didn't like my blog entry about our first visit, so i was in trouble for that.

After talking for a bit she asked me what i had for her to punish me with and i said i thought she could use my wooden hairbrush. She asked if i had a cane to my surprise and i replied yes ma'am. So i went into the other room to fetch the items. When i returned i gave her them to her and she told me to get undressed. She spanked me numerous times in different places around the living room. She bent me over the back of our recliner chair a few times for a couple good canning's. She put me over her knee for a good hair brush spanking sitting on our computer chair. And she kept making me bend over randomly and whack me with the hair brush. She didn't stop spanking me until she was happy with the color red my bottom was. Which was red.............

Miss Tracy is a very beautiful lady who i wish i could see more of and hopefully will. She is very talented.

4 comments:

  1. Franz, you are my idol. How do you meet so many fantastic women who are willing to take you over their knees, pick up a hairbrush, and give you a good, sound spanking? I wish I could be the recipient of some of these bare-bottom punishments. You seem to have no trouble locating these fabulous ladies. How do you do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use to be active in the local BDSM group out here so i have friends from there and to be honest a lot of luck and persistence.

      Delete
  2. The other thing that I wonder about is this: you don't ever mention paying these ladies to punish you. Are there actually women out there who will put you over their knee for a good, hard spanking, just for the fun of it? When I am able to get myself spanked, it always costs me exorbitant amounts of money. I rationalize this with the thought that the memories will last forever, so it's probably worth it. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you have a "thing" for a certain Pro Dom out there it is definitely worth paying.

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.