Thursday, August 1, 2013

DO YOU HAVE A SPANKING BUCKET LIST ?

Yes a spanking bucket list. Is there anyone who you would like to get spanked by before you kick the bucket, Pro Dom only. Below is my short bucket list of who id like to be spanked by before that time comes.

Pro Doms who id like to be spanked by:

1. Ms. Kelly Payne, Statan Island NY
2. Elizabeth Burns, Phoenix AZ
3. Dana Specht, Carmel CA
4. Strict Jane, Los Angeles CA
5. Irene Boss, Chicago IL
6. Clare Fonda, Los Angeles CA
7. ??????????

And a few from the UK but that's a pipe dream


Pro Doms I have been spanked by:

1. Miss Chris, Phoenix AZ
2. Jacqueline Omerta, Los Angeles
3. And a few local talented hookers LOL


Id like your guys answers in the comments section.

6 comments:

  1. Being caught in the panty drawer by:
    Dana Kane
    Lilyanna
    Dana Specht
    Clare Fonda
    Eve Howard

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had the great pleasure of being spanked several times by Elizabeth Burns. She is great. Well worth it. I have had her do role play and also a few discipline sessions where I needed some self improvement. She used that hairbrush on me. I will never forget that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good God, I can't even count the number of times I've been upended completely naked over Elizabeth Burns' left thigh with her right leg locked over the back of my knees, getting a prolonged,relentless dose of her flat-backed, oval-shaped, hardwood hairbrush applied to my naughty boy buns--much less the number of times that brush has turned my rump into a blazing, throbbing crimson. I miss her greatly--we're no longer geographically convenient to each other. But YOU, BF, ARE...so, what are you waiting for?
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant travel from Los Angeles very well so.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.