Friday, October 12, 2012

HELLO PAIN TOLERANCE ?

I haven't been properly punished in about two months because i have been good mostly and its Mistress LadyTiger busy season at work so we not playing like we use to.. So yesterday when i was going to be punished for not cumming on command i was a little happy, because it had been so long since i've been spanked and  i missed it.  Mistress put two pillows on the edge of the bed and told me to bend over them, which i quickly did. She left the room and came back with the spanking wooden hair brush and told me i was gonna get 25 swats on each cheek. I prepared myself and she began.  After the first swat hit my bare cheek i quickly discovered my pain tolerance has basically gone out the window. And I let out a loud yelp in ex stream pain. Mistress gave my poor bottom hard rapid swats all over my bottom. And soon i was squriming and yelping in pain. When she finished i was very revealed and very sore.

2 comments:

  1. yes, I never actually remember how much a spanking hurts until the first swat of the brush. i always remember that it hurts but that first swat is always a real eye opener. I also love your new renderings. keep up the great work. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes your right...Thank you for the feedback

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.