Monday, August 13, 2012

A FUN SPANKING


The other day my Mistress Ladytiger and i were driving back from Los Angeles when we started talking. And suddenly I got a weird craving for a spanking out of the blue and made a joke saying that we should find a tree with switches some where off the freeway and give me a switching. She liked the idea but we couldn't find any trees that we could get a switch from. So we just pulled off the freeway in the middle of now where and went behind some bushes and she gave me a bare bottom hand spanking. It was really fun.

1 comment:

  1. My wife has done the same thing. We were stopped at a rest stop and my wife took me into the woods outback, found a spot with a fallen tree, sat down pulled my gym shorts down and turned me over her knee for a spanking. About halfway through it she noticed a female custodian having a smoke and witnessed my spanking. When she realized we saw her she cheered my wife on. markiee

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.