Friday, June 1, 2012

IN MEMORY OF

This is in memory of my loving grandma who passed way last week at the age of 91 years old. Its funny how we remember people when they are gone. She was very special to me and I will miss her.
I wanted to share one of my memories with all of you. Its  kinda special to me and maybe could explain the way i am as a spanko today.

When i was a very young child I was staying over at my grand parents house for the day while my mother was at work.  I got upset with them for something they wouldn't let me do or I don't remember but I was mad. So I decided to go into the backyard and climb to almost the top of this big tree they had and hide from them. I stayed up there for a very long time and wouldn't answer when they called my name and iI watched them walking around and looking for me.

More time went by and I finally decided to come down and go back into the house. But when I went inside no one was there. I looked out the front window and both my grandma and grandpa were out front talking to the police. So I went out front to see whats going on. Well when they saw me come out of the house grandpa was relieved and happy but grandma wasn't. I told them and the officer where i was and probably why I did it or something. When the police left grandma took me by the arm and marched me into the house and sat me down in the back bedroom. She then went outside to the back yard. Some time went by and she came back into the room holding something in her hand. I didn't know at the time what it was but it was a long switch she cut from tree i was hiding in. She then took me back by the arm and walked me back outside over to the corner of the back yard. She then took down my shorts and underwear spun me around and gave me a  "switching" on my bare bottom and the back of my thighs. It wasn't harsh and she only gave maybe a ten strokes. When I started to cry and the pain dance was in full swing she stopped and gave me a hug, redressed me and we went into the house.

That was the only time i ever got punished by my grandma. And the punishment did what it was suppose to do. I was never naughty again while I was at my grand parents house.

I can count on one hand how many times I got spanked as a child, that's why it is special to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.