Friday, March 9, 2012

DAD WANTS THE HAIRBRUSH

My good friend Gary aka "dad" stopped by for a short visit the other day. He came by to visit and to give me a maintenance spanking. After we talked for a bit he asked me to go get the hairbrush's from the other room. When i came back he was sitting on the couch waiting for me. He told me to get ready for my spanking and to hand him the hairbrushes. So after I handed the brushes to him i removed my shoes, shorts and underwear and placed them on the chair. I walked over to him and bent over his lap. He started off using his hand for a bit which got me warmed up then he switched to the heavy wooden hairbrush and started to let me have it. I yelped some and wiggled a little bit but the spanking wasn't to sever compared to last time. When he finished i got up and went into the bathroom to see my bottom and it was very red with a broken blister spot on it. I returned to the living room and got dressed. We talked some more and after a little bit he went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.