Thursday, February 16, 2012

MISTRESS LADYTIGER USES THE HAIRBRUSH

Last weekend my Mistress and i were talking and out of nowhere i said something stupid and rude then got mad at her. I couldn't believe it and neither could she. So to resolve this discipline issue she took me into the bedroom and sat down on the bed. She then grabbed the hairbrush out of the night stand drawer. I was already getting ready for my spanking before she even asked. She told me to get over her lap and i did. I don't know how many  swats i got with the hairbrush but it really hurt. And i learned a lesson i soon wont forget. Below is a aftermath spanking picture of me.


2 comments:

  1. Musty say sir, you take a good sound spanking from your Lady as she indeeds give a sound spanking with her brush, very nice. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Very Strict Mistress cone and spanking this very naughty brat slut right now

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.