Wednesday, July 6, 2011

FACEBOOK GOT ME SPANKED !

Earlier in the week our cell phone bill came in the mail. Now normally my Mistress doesn't check each charge on the bill. So I can usually charge a few minor things to it and get away with it. But this time the bill was high so she checked. She didn't recognize four charges that were 9.99 each. So she requested me to come over and look at the charges. Well i recognized what they were and realized i was caught. I explained to her that I charged some Facebook credits to our phone for a game i play Mafia Wars. That would of been all fine and dandy if i would of asked her before i charged it to our bill. But i of course didn't and tried to do it behind her back which in looking back on the matter was really stupid. Especially since she usually says yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.