Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A TRIBUTE TO MISTRESS REBECCA

I wanted to write a tribute to my now ex Mistress Rebecca. We were together for over a year and due to circumstances beyond our control we had to split up a couple weeks ago. We were great friends and even better as a Dom/sub relationship. She is one of  the most sweetest persons i know and a great Domme. If you have been following my blog for a while you have read some of the posts i wrote about us. I am truly going to miss her and will always have a special place in my heart for her.

Below are some of my favorite pictures of her.



3 comments:

  1. Mistress rebecca was a wonderful dom who seeemed to really enjoy herself. She will be sorely missed by us readers also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were a lucky man to have such a beautiful mistress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has Mistress left the "scene" ?

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.