Monday, March 7, 2011

MEETING MS. ROXANNA

I met the sweetest and most understanding lady this weekend, her name is Ms. Roxanna. We originally met on the website www.spankfinder.com about six months ago i think and we started chatting. She lives in Victorville (about 3 hours from me) and due to lucky circumstances we finally met this weekend for the first time in person. We spent the weekend at the hotel getting to know each other and we really got along very well with each other. All weekend i got spanked numerous times and spanked very thoroughly and I had a blast. She brought some of her spanking toys and i brought some of mine. So she used wooden hair brush, a wooden spoon, lexan paddles and a assortment of canes on me. I really hope we get to meet again in person sometime. Because she is a very special lady and i would love to get spanked by her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.