Monday, January 31, 2011

A PAINFULL MONDAY MORNING

I went over to my Mistress Rebecca's house this morning to visit with her. We haven't seen much of each other lately. Well we spent the morning talking and watching TV, typical stuff we do. But eventually I knew that I would be getting a spanking from her sometime that morning because that's the other reason why we visit each other.

Well the time came for my spanking. She told me to drop my pants and underwear and bend over the edge of the couch. Now Mistress Rebecca doesn't go by the rule of warming up a person bottom with hand spanking first. She likes to just jump right in to the hard paddling right from the start. So once I was in position she got her wood paddle that has holes in it and began to spank my ass very hard. I was amazed how sore i was still from yesterdays spankings. Each swat of the paddle felt like someone dropped a hot coal on my bare bottom. But I was a good boy and took my punishment with out complaint or anything. And after she was done spanking me we hugged and went back to visiting with each other.


2 comments:

  1. Hi
    I see you get spanked hard when you are naughty.
    I'd love for you to visit my blog and comment on the spankings my wife gave me. Maybe you have some advice for her or maybe your spanker can give her some advice.
    http://spankedhusband.blogspot.com/search?zx=43591be0baf7e7e4
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your blog , it looks nice !

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.