Monday, June 21, 2010

SPANKED FOR NOT CUMMING

OK this might be more information than you want to know about me but tough its my blog. I have a normal sex drive but i am what is called a "marathon man" meaning it takes me for ever to cum. To be honest i rarely cum from just sex, to get me off it takes oral sex or a good long hand job. So yesterday after my mistress got back from Fresno we "did the deed" a couple of times and i couldn't cum. No matter how hard she tried i just couldn't cum. SO she has a rule that if i don't cum when given the opportunity i get punished, usually severely. But she felt sorry for me and took it easy on me this one time and only gave me a light punishment. Plus the fact that i got her off multiple times probably saved my ass some too.

She told me to lay face down on the bed (naked of course) and gave me 24 medium strength stokes with our, i guess its called senor cane (because it bigger in diameter) on my bare bottom which still stung like hell but it didn't leave any cane marks. I hate it when i get punished for not cumming because i feel bad that i cant like a normal guy can. I mean don't get me wrong i wouldn't want to cum in like two minutes like some guys. But at least after a while it would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment