Saturday, June 12, 2010

A RECENT SPANKING I HAD


I recently met this girl named Tracy. She is a very nice girl but not like the type i usually meet with for spanking. We went to her house and she sat down on a tall back chair holding a rubber hair brush. She then told me to drop my pants and underwear and get over her knee. I laid across her left leg so she could pin me with her right leg across my legs. The she p reseeded to spank my bare bottom with the hair brush kinda gently and slow. It wasn't the most painful spanking i have ever had but it was erotic and kinda fun i must say. She finished up after about maybe 50 swats and then rubbed my bottom to make me feel better. It wasn't what i was use to when getting spanked i am use to more harsh spankings but it was a nice change of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.