Sunday, June 13, 2010

MY HAT TRICK SPANKING DAY


This actually happened on Memorial day but i wanted to share it with you. My day started off like any other day but it changed rapidly. I went over to my "Aunty Debbie's" house and we were talking and she decided that i needed a good spanking. So she told me to go fetch the wooden paddle with holes from her room and bring it to her. When i returned she was sitting on the couch with a strange look on her face and told me to drop my shorts and get over her lap. Which i did as quickly as possible. She the told me i need a good reminder why i should behave and pulled my boxer shorts down to my knees and began spanking me very hard and fast with said wood paddle. After about 50 or so hard swats I began to squirm a little and she spanked me harder for not behaving during the spanking. After a short while she stopped and rubbed my now red bottom and told me i was a good boy and let me get up and get dressed. The spanking really hurt and i was happy when it was over.

Now later on that day My Mistress Ladytiger came home from work to find that i hadn't finished all of my chores. Now needless to say that she was upset with me and told me in a firm voice to get undressed and bend over our spanking horse. After i was in place she tied my hands to the horse so i couldn't move and began to spank my bare bottom very hard with our rubber lexan paddle. I dont know how many swats i got but all i know it was extremely painful and lasted a long time. When i thought she was finished she then picked up our long wood handled hair brush (which really hurts ) and began spanking me even harder with that> i wanted to some how avoid the swats but i was tied up so i was at her mercy. When she finally finished i was completely wiped out and could hardly stand up. My bottom was so sore and red and bruised I thought I would never recover form it but she rubbed some lotion o it and it made it feel better.

Later that night I went over to my Mistress Rebecca house to spend the night and she thought i deserved another spanking just for the hell of it> I couldn't believe what a horrible day i was having I said with a sigh Yes ma'am and she took me into her room and strip me down to my birthday suit and bent me over her bed and began spanking me with her wood paddle with holes in it for about id say ten minutes. Luckily she do sent spank as hard as Mistress Lori so it wasn't to bad but i was so sore from all the other spanking sit still really hurt. After that we went into the living room and I gave her oral sex until she couldn't take anymore. So that made her happy and it made me happy because I love to make her happy.

Anyhow that was my triple spanking day. A day I wont soon forget.

3 comments:

  1. this very very naughty slut bitch would love to have his bare ass spank cane whip and a very hard hair bush to slut bitch bare ass is so red and black and blue to he can not sitting down fore 2weeks from Very Strict Mistress

    ReplyDelete
  2. please Very Strict Mistress bad naughty slut bitch beg beg beg you Very Strict Mistress

    ReplyDelete
  3. this very very naughty slut bitch would love to have his bare ass spank cane whip and a very hard hair bush to slut bitch bare ass is so red and black and blue to he can not sitting down fore 2weeks from Very Strict Mistress

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.