Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Resent Spanking


It was Sunday and I didn't do my chores during the week. So my Mistress Ladytiger decided to give me a punishment spanking. So sadly I agreed and we went into the bedroom where I sat on the edge of the bed as she went into the other room to get the spanking implement she wanted. She quickly returned with the following items. Our wooden paddle, a wooden hair brush and our thick rattan cane. She sat down on the edge of the bed and began scolding em for not doing my chores and told me to get over her knee. I removed my pants and underwear as it was our tradition to always spank on the bare bottom. I got over her knee where she quickly began to give me a hard volley of at least 40 swats with the wooden paddle as a warm up i guess you could say. Then she stopped and rubbed my now reddish bottom and told me how naughty i was for not doing my chores and that she shouldn't have to do this that i was a adult now. Now it was time for the real lesson to begin she began peppering my poor bottom with that damn wooden hair brush. Starting off slow and hard then steadily increasing the speed of the swats. All I know it it hurt like hell. I couldn't keep track of how many swats she gave me but it had to be at least almost 100. My bottom was on fire and it was bright fire engine red now. She paused and said OK now stand up and bend over and put your hands on the bed with your bottom sticking out and up were gonna finish this with a short cane session. So I slowly got up and got into positioned over the end of the bed as she requested. She said Im gonna give you twenty hard stokes with the can and then were done for today. I held my breath as she gave me the first stoke. OWWWWWWWWWWWW ! She gave me a stroke about every 10 seconds and they all really really hurt. At the end of the twenty stokes i was dancing around rubbing my bottom and saying how sorry i was to her. She gave me a big hug and told me next time it would be worse...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.